There are many factors that have to be taken into consideration when talking about the safety of a vehicle. And the one that’s common for every kind of vehicle – whether it’s a heavy duty muscle vehicle or an everyday vehicle – is a braking kit. This guide has been specifically curated to help you pick such a high-quality braking system for your vehicle. But before you can be taken through some of the best options that are available at manufacturers and suppliers like Crossdrilledrotors.ca, we are taking you through some of the signs that indicate that your car requires a brake replacement. Have a look!
- When the vehicle becomes shaky and is unable to control vibrations like it used to during the drive.
- When you have to apply more than necessary force on the brake pedals for the car to come to a complete stop.
- When the braking is no longer a smooth process.
- When the tires start skidding to one side while the brakes are applied.
- When the tires start producing a screeching noise.
- When the engine starts heating up frequently.
- When the brake pedals feel loose.
If your vehicle is showing any or all the above-mentioned symptoms, it is about time to replace the braking system with a new kit.
The ones that are most recommended by road safety experts are as follows. Do have a look at their individual features to understand which one will be suitable for your car.
- Black XD Brake Kit with Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula
This brake kit is specifically designed for heavy muscle high-speed vehicles like racing cars.
Best Features to Consider
- The shims are high-grade stainless steel that makes them corrosion resistant.
- The rotors are designed to offer maximum heat dissipation and they are made rust resistant too.
- The calipers include more carbon content that makes the braking process noise-free and vibration resistant.
- The brake pads are made strong enough to withstand high friction. They’re speed sensitive too.
- G3000 Brake Kit
If you want a high-quality brake kit for everyday vehicles, then there’s nothing better than the G3000 brake kit.
Best Features to Consider
- The braking pads are agile enough to offer vibration free experience during the drive.
- The calipers are designed to produce maximum friction so that the wheels come to a stop quickly when the brake pedals are pressed.
- Special attention is given to the rotors so that they are rust resistant. They also offer benefits like noise reduction while pushing the brakes.
To sum up, it is the quality of brakes that decide how safe the vehicle is. So, never compromise with the quality when buying a brake kit.